This recipe is a staple at nearly every event my mom and I host. It’s easy to make, requiring no actual cooking. It’s always a hit, palatable to both adults and kids.
Serves: 10-20 party guests
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans of Frito-Lay Bean Dip
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning (Original)
- 8 oz. Mexican (four cheese) blend finely shredded cheese
- 12 oz pre-made guacamole (or make your own)
- 1/2 head of lettuce, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (green onion)
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops
- In a medium bowl, stir the taco seasoning into the sour cream.
- Prepare the produce by dicing the tomatoes, lettuce and scallions. Keep separated.
- In an ungreased 9″x13″ pan (for convenience use disposable), spread the 2 cans of bean dip along the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the guacamole evenly on top of the bean dip, using a spoon to level the surface.
- Spread the sour cream mix over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the lettuce across the bean, guacamole and sour cream layers.
- Add an even layer of cheese (this should cover the lettuce completely)
- Add the roma tomatoes
- Finish with scallions (and black olives if desired)
Don’t forget the tortilla chips!
One thought on “Zesty & Fresh 7 Layer Mexican Bean Dip”